Short and Sweet will be

Wednesday, August 26, 2009


http://blogs.pitch.com/fatcity/2009/08/breakfast_at_200_pancakes_per.php

our post tonight...

Now I consider this the perfect way to describe SHORT and SWEET.

We had a very busy day and while I have a TON to say about all the wonderful people; I am tired, very tired. But it is a good tired. A busy tired is always a good tired.

When I think of short and sweet, I think of pancakes? Wonder why? hehe

I just want to thank all our wonderful customers, on the web and in the store.
Thank you, Angie, Dian, Annie, Susan, Sandy and everyone else! It was our pleasure to add some pretty dang good beads to your stash!

Read the last couple of posts. Start a movement. Say thank you.

Thanks for being here. Thanks for reading. Post. Comment.
x0x0
K~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...