Tiny Dancer, Tiny Samplers, Big News!

Thursday, September 3, 2009


I love Elton John. Plain and simple. I have adored him since I was 13 years of age. A total of 31 years. His music makes me feel wonderful right down to my soul. When I listen to Funeral for a Friend, I cry, I smile and I laugh. Even though he has songs that I do not exactly fawn over, I have never HATED any of his music.
I feel the same way about our Lucite flowers/leaves.
We spent the day creating and photographing a few of our newest Lucite Samplers which happen to be a direct response to requests from our clients surveys. Believe it or not, it's not easy designing these little buggars. We have to first select color ranges. Then we have to get price ranges. Then we have to make sure we have inventory in the styles we want. Then we have to photograph. Then we edit photographs. Then we have to add pages to the site and well...you really don't want to read all the rest do you? You just want MORE OPTIONS!

Well...our dear clients. You GOT EM'. We hope to have your new sampler options on the site by Wednesday September 11th. And you know we'll post an announcement on Facebook and Twitter when they are on the site. As a matter of fact, you can see pics of the NEW samplers on Facebook NOW! :o)
The Big News is . . . nope. Not telling YET. I'll leave you with a thought to ponder?
How would you like to shop directly from one of our BEST vendors at OUR SHOP?

Thanks for being here. Thanks for reading. Post. Comment.
x0x0x
Kelli


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...