Working on a NEW plan

Sunday, August 23, 2009


Stephanie H.
on Facebook and Pixybug Designs, came up with a plan to do a Facebook Bead Challenge. I just answered her e-mail. And it appears that she is well on her way to becoming a coordinator for the Bead Challenge. If you'd like to be involved, let me know! theholebeadshop [!at] aol.com
Space will be limited. We're going to work on getting other bead shops, stores to donate and maybe get a judge. Don't hold me to anything but this might be FUN! I'm excited.

We participated in the a Bead Unique magazine Bead Challenge and had lots of fun! It's great getting beads from all over. Of course, I'll post more as details of this project present themselves. Check out Twitter, Facebook, this blog and our e-mail from Ratepoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...