Our Scavenger Trivia Game begins today October 7th at noon CST. It will continue – every Friday at noon CST until December 16th, 2011. Each week we’ll post a TRIVIA question on our Blog asked by Lucy – our Lucite Ambassador. The correct answer to our question will be posted on our Facebook Fan page before midnight CST every Friday. The FIRST four correct answers sent to this link: TRIVIA ENTRY FORM wins a $25.00 gift certificate to shop with us.
Since the TRIVIA ENTRY FORM are sent to us there is a time and date stamp. Every answer will be posted as it is received. And only correct answers will be counted to win the gift certificates.
You can share the blog and questions with your own friends to get in on the fun. Some of the questions and answers will be bead related – some will not – but we’re still looking for very specific answers – so if you’re not absolutely right – you’ll lose the gift certificate.
The RULES are:
1. The questions will be posted on our blog – every Friday at noon CST.
2. Answers will be displayed on our FB Fan page before midnight CST every Friday until game ends. The answer must be the one we’ve posted on our Facebook page and must be sent to this link: TRIVIA ENTRY FORM You must fill out the form in it’s entirety to be entered.
3. You can only win ONE time per month.
4. You can only use one gift certificate per shopping trip. (our website only allows one coupon)
5. The first FOUR correct answers will win a $25.00 gift certificate to shop with us.
6. Gift Certificates will be awarded by e-mail, are not redeemable for cash and can take up to 48 hours to process - please make sure to check your SPAM filters. We're not responsible for lost gift certificates but will do everything to make sure you know the code.
7. Winners will be posted each week on our BLOG and our FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
The first FOUR correct answers posted at this link: win a $25.00 gift certificate. There will be other giveaways in the next 10+ weeks that won't be advertised so you better check back!
Trivia Question October 7th, 2011:
What does “brachiale” mean and what language is it?
Remember - the answer will be on our: FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
And send your answers here: TRIVIA ENTRY FORM
The first FOUR correct answers posted to this link will win: TRIVIA ENTRY FORM a $25.00 gift certificate.
There will be other giveaways in the next 10+ weeks that won't be advertised so you better check back!
Leave a comment - for sure! Check a box. Join our blog. Share it with your friends. We're going to have fun.